Beautiful "K"

Oh what fun we had! My best friend had booked me to do her photography session. She had and still have the full potential to be a model and  I actually thought she was going to pursue that career when we were younger, not saying she's not doing well now but she's good at what she does at this present time.  I can not believe how shy she was acting, "I actually had to say ooh you're so pretty for her to smile for some of her images. I want to share with you guys some shots that were taking from another photographer when she was younger and the ones I capture of them long legs, high cheek bones, pretty eyes and the look of Americas Next Top Model....well now that I think of it she's my model...yeah we're gonna have to put something together lol. Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!















Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.