Happy Resurrection/Easter Day Mini Sessions-Q'studio

This was a last minute decision under personal circumstances. I'm truly not into the easter eggs and bunnies on the day that I like to keep my focus on Christ has risen. I know alot of my clients are into eggs and bunnies, so I decided with a few props of my own from my formly job of Picture Me Portrait Studio which is no longer in business to put into a scene in my in-home photography business and do mini sessions. My decision into doing the setup with eggs, stuffed bunnies and baskets I felt akward, I felt like I was becoming distant from HIM, so I had to think of something fast because again this was a last minute action plan and I only have two days before my first four mini sessions booked appointments to set up another scene that was more Christ-liked. Truth be told the majority of my clients like that scene better "really" well nice. Here's the two PB (pullbacks) scenes I set up in Q'studio. I was pleased of the turnout of the mini sessions. Here's a sneak peek.










Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.