Baker In Training|Hemet Photographer

This was a long time coming to photograph special moments like the one you're about to see. This is one of many categories of photographing experience I want to learn (I'll share that list later :).  It's always a love of mines to capture family, couples and friend time candidly. I enjoy the love, innocently and priceless moments while capturing memories. This upcoming year 2014 I'll be searching for families who would love to document family time, arts and crafts with your child(ren), going out to the park, getting child's first hair cut etc.

Enjoy "The Baker in Training" captured for the Christmas Holidays! Great gifts for grandparents.



Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.