"N's" Photoshoot

My first 4wk old baby boy I've photographed @ Q'studio in Hemet, Ca. It feels nothing like my place of employment (in-studio).  However, it does give me the experience on the Do's & Don'ts to upgrade my own business skills and photography flow. I love the feeling of not feeling and/or being rushed in a 15 minute gap before the next appointment or walk up, especially in a newborn session. Little "N" has an older sister who I've photographed since she was about his age or maybe a little older every month up until some changes in my job. So I was very pleased to received a phone call from my customer to client for business outside of my workplace. Thanks for giving me the chance to capture some of your wee little baby boy "N". :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.