Cute Kids

Every kid is a cute kid in my book. Wouldn't you like to see one of your "Cute Kids" be featured in my marketing material and on my Blogger? Once a month I will be announcing "Cute Kids" here on my Blogger starting November 2nd 2013. Every week starting on Sundays I will be randomly picking
"Cute Kids" for the month of November. Cute Kids must have parent/guardian(s) signed approval in writing or digitally in order to be on my marketing material such as but not limited to: brochures, banners, slideshows, digital flyers, business cards, website, showcase products: prints, accordion books, albums, calendars, etc. Here is where Cute Kids Magazine Cover will be showcase
Digital images are copyrighted for Quanessa Nicole Photography & Design

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.