Wonderful Winter Mini Session/Extended 1/22nd

I've been photographing this vibrant pretty girl named Brooklyn since she was a baby and shows a lot of personality while capturing these candid shots of her dress in a off white turtleneck sweater dress with boots to match. Let's not forget the big bows and braids to top off her Winter Wonderland session. ♥













Another Brooklyn who I've got to experience her milestones since she was a baby. I've also got to meet Brooklyn's brother Connor and I must say she loves him a lot. Watching her gaze at her brother to mimic every gesture he was doing. This was touching to me because it was like she was looking up to her big brother. I must add that Connor was great to photograph, I loved his smile and what a great personality he has. 
























Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.