CHRISTmas MINIS | SILENT NIGHT

This couple has 10 years of marriage. It was hard for me to keep in mind that I wasn't photographing this loving, caring mother's daughter. They're so much alike and I see where her daughter gets the photogentic mask  from. 

You may remember this family about a couple of months ago. They're very photogenic and session was blast, although I wanted to keep going but the mini session is 30 minutes. We did get a lot of good ones though. You will actually see them throughout the year 2015. :) Enjoy!!


The older this little handsome guy gets the easier his photography experience is, needless to say the expressions and moments are just as adorable as when they were little babies. :) Part two of his sneak peek with black shirt and gold bow tie coming soon..all I can say is I love love my job.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.