Naughty Glamour Girl| Valentine Minis


Looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift for your hubby, fiance or just yourself? I am excited to announce that I will be offering a Naughty Girl mini shoot for the ladies, at Q'studio on January 28 and 29th. There is limited availability. 

Naughty Girl photo shoot $60
  • 15 min session
  • One outfit
  • (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7s
  • 2 retouched image download
  • Print release
  • 7 day online gallery
  • Facebook timeline cover
  • Facebook Share and Like sneak peek watermarked collage

Naughty Girl Glamour photo shoot $150
  • 25 min session
  • Two outfit change
  • (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7s
  • 5 retouched image download
  • MAC makeup artist by Meshell 
  • Includes applying fake lashes
  • Facebook Share and Like sneak peek watermarked collage
  • Facebook timeline cover

FAQ
Q: How long will the actual session take?
A: Each  woman will be allotted 50 minutes for the Glamour Girl mini session & make up.

Q: Will makeup artist be included?

A: Yes hair and MAC make up is included in the Glamour Girl collection. You can come made up for the Naughty Girl collection.

Q: Will my images be shared with everyone online?

A: I will never post any of your images online unless you give me permission.

Q: I’m nervous, will you help guide me through the session?

A: Smile, no worries! I will direct you when it comes to every detail as far as posing, facial expressions, your hands, etc. I will play some bedroom, jazz, love music and that always helps my clients to relax a bit!

Q: How many outfits can I bring?

A: Because this is a mini session, there will only be time for one outfit with small accessory variations. I encourage you to bring accessories to add to your outfit for variety such as hats, masks, fans, pearls, heels, etc. I will also have some boas, pearls,

Q: Are images retouched?

A: Yes, up to 5 chosen sooc (straight out of camera) images by you will be fully edited by me. I’m happy to edit the images to enhance your beauty so that you look your very best.

Q: How long will it take until I receive my final images?

A: All images will be uploaded to an online gallery by the day of your session. Specialty products, books and albums if ordered by deadline will arrive by February 6th to Q'studio for pickup.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.