FACEBOOK|Quanessa Nicole Photography & Design

 As in regards to the Facebook post I'd post this morning here are the details.

*Free Valentine mini session and a Facebook timeline cover for Valentines with two or more openings. No obligation to pay but if you can't resist investing in my work then you have full ownership to download or bring flash drive for five edited images for only $25, yes that's right (valued at $50 for up to two kids/people). You will also have a online gallery active for 7 days if you want to order. Paypal is accepted with a processing fee. Facebook will be ready for download at the leisure of your home or BYOD (bring your own USB drive). Refreshments will be available. :)

How can I act on this opportunity. Simple just "Like" my official Facebook page for Quanessa Nicole P&D. The first five people will be booked a Valentine mini session this Saturday Feb 7th.


PLEASE READ POST IN ITS ENTIRETY! I will unfriend about 200+ amzaing clients and potential clients who have requested me as a friend due to my photography work, however my main photography business is officially Quanessa Nicole Photography & Design. So please head over and "Like" my business page. SNEAK PEEKS will continue to showcase on my blog at www.qnphotography.blogspot.com and on my business page. If you have not subscribe yet to Quanessa Nicole Photography & Design I advise you to do so, so you don't miss out on upcoming opportunities. The first 5 people to do so will have a *free session this Saturday February 7th for Valentine's Day (up to two people per session). The next 5 people will revieve a *free session for  Easter Blessings. NOTE: Notifications will record those who unlike and like my page. I will no longer post SNEAK PEEKS on my personal page.


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet message.

© Photography. Design by FCD.